Tails and Trails Dog Walk 2012
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON 5/20.
May 20, 2012, 11 am - 3 pm (walk starts at noon)
Lums Pond State Park
Lace up your shoes and grab the leash! Join us for some tail waggin' fun to raise money for homeless animals in our community.
Enjoy a scenic 1 mile walk in beautiful parkland, then stay for fun activities for the whole family. Food, pet contests, dog demonstrations, face painting, pet-friendly vendors and more. You do not need a dog to participate.
Walk as an individual or join a Pack! A Pack is a group of 3 or more people who individually raise pledges that are then reflected in their group's total. You can gather your friends, neighbors and co-workers to form a group and walk together! All packs will receive a team photo. The top fundraising Pack will win the coveted "Top Dog" Trophy!
$20 Early Bird Registration before 4/15/12
$25 Registration before 5/17/12
$30 Day of Event Registration on 5/20/12
$ 5 Children ages 6-16
Free Children ages 5 and under
Because this is a fundraiser, we ask that all walkers collect pledges. A suggested minimum is $50 per person.
Why your fundraising matters
Taking a stroll with your pet and meeting hundreds of other pet lovers is a fun day out, but there’s also an important reason to participate in Tails and Trails. Your fundraising matters because you are saving lives! Every year, 3,500 animals are taken in by the Delaware SPCA. These animals are given food, shelter, medical care and hope! You’re doing your part to help save these animals.
What's more, your action makes strides against pet overpopulation by supporting our high-volume, high-quality low cost spay neuter clinics in New Castle and Sussex Counties.
More Reasons to Fundraise: Earn Prizes!
- $ 35 - Tails and Trails dog bandana
- $ 50 - Tails and Trails dog bandana AND Event T-Shirt
- $150 – Items above, plus a long sleeve tee
- $250 – Items above, plus a cap
- $500 - Items above, plus a leash
- $1,000 - Items above, plus Ipod Shuffle
- $2,500 - Items above, plus Ipod Touch
There are also prizes for our top 3 fundraisers. So get up, get out and start fundraising today!
1. Click the REGISTER button at the top of this page.
2. Select the "Tails and Trails Dog Walk 2012" event
3. Follow the prompts to register
4. Personalize the text and the photo on your Online Fundraising Page
5. Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal!
Find complete event details www.delspca.org