Hike and Bike 2012
Support MaineShare by participating in this year's Virtual Hike & Bike!
All funds collected will go directly to support the work of MaineShare!
Join us for the 5th year of MaineShare's Smaller Footprint Hike and Bike. You will choose your own hike, bike ride, or walk and raise money for MaineShare. With this Smaller Footprint event there are no expenses involved or resources used so every dollar goes to MaineShare.
What is a Virtual Event?
Start and finish your hike or bike anywhere you want between now and Labor Day! Our virtual Hike and Bike gives you the opportunity to join in from you own backyard or on your favorite trail or ride on the day that is convenient for you.
Getting started is easy. It only takes a few minutes to create your online Personal Fundraising Page.
- CLICK ON THE JOIN NOW BUTTON.
- Create your Fundraising Page.
- Personlize the text and photo on your Fundraising Page to express why you want to support MaineShare's work.
- Send the link to friends, family, and colleagues - anyone who you think will help you reach your goal.
- Pick a date to participate between now and Labor Day.
- Can't decide where to go? Click here for a list of suggestions.
- When you are finished mail any checks collected to: MaineShare, PO Box 2095, Augusta, ME 04338. Click here to print a sponsor sheet.
Why raise money for MaineShare? Your support will help MaineShare continue to raise funds for groups working for a clean, healthy, and prosperous Maine. To find out more about MaineShare visit: www.maineshare.org.
Thanks to our sponsors!