2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
POST-CLOSE ENTRIES TO THE 2013 BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON ARE SOLD OUT
Action for Healthy Kids has sold 100% of their allotted post-close charity entries for the Chicago Marathon. Spots on Team Healthy Kids are still available to anyone who has already registerd for the Chicago Marathon.
Team Healthy Kids Benefits:
- Customized virtual training program from Kopf Running
- Weekly training & nutrition tips
- ‘Ask the Coach’ support
- Team tech shirt to train & race in
- Race day support from the AFHK team
- Personalized fundraising page through First Giving
- Fundraising toolkit, tips and support
- Cool fundraising incentives
- Top fundraiser prize
- Race weekend team dinner and the opportunity to meet Ultra Marathon Man and teammate, Dean Karnazes!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already received your entry through the open registration process or lottery, it’s not too late…you can still be a part of Team Healthy Kids!!