Helping Kids With Hemiplegia
It's easy to create your fundraising page. Click on the green Fundraise button. Login in and then write your story (short or long) and maybe add a photo. Next, send emails or texts to your friends and family with the address of your fundraising page.
Your donations and fundraising can:
- Help a child know that she's not alone - that there are other little girls and boys who wear a brace on one leg and have to go to therapy each week and endure painful stretching
- Fund the upcoming CHASA Orthotic Grant Program to help families in need purchase a brace that may help their child learn to walk and have a healthy walking pattern
- Send a family to the CHASA Family Retreat where parents, siblings, and children and adults with hemiplegia can talk with others who understand their experiences
- Fund college and trade school scholarships to help our young adults get started in life
- Fund Think Big Grants to help a community gathering where families can meet to create a local support network
- Connect families of little stroke survivors and children with hemiplegia around the world to share support and information
- Help CHASA continue to do good work by supporting pediatric stroke and hemiplegia researchers. CHASA co-sponsored the Neurobiology of Disease in Children Symposium with the NIH.
CHASA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and families affected by pediatric stroke and other causes of hemiplegia.
Children's Hemiplegia and Stroke Association
4101 W. Green Oaks, Suite 305, #149
Arlington, TX 76016