8th Annual Down Syndrome Support Team Buddy Walk - October 7th!!
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 1ST TO RECEIVE A T-SHIRT!
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH 9/29. YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER THE DAY OF THE WALK, 10/7 STARTING AT 1:30PM.
Down Syndrome Support Team
The Down Syndrome Support Team (DSST) exists to:
- Provide support to families
- Share our knowledge and experiences
- Build lasting friendships
- Provide services and classes to individuals with Down syndrome
- Raise awareness and acceptance of Down syndrome in our local community
We meet every other month to talk, discuss issues we may be facing and let our children play. We welcome all parents of children with Down syndrome. In addition to our monthly meetings we also have the following activities:
- Playgroups & outings
- Mom's Night Out & Couples Night Out
- Music Together classes, dance classes, karate, swimming, hippotherapy
- Summer Speech Sessions
- Family Fun Summer Picnic & Holiday Celebration
- Provide University of Michigan and St. Joseph Mercy Hospitals with materials for new families
DSST is a completely volunteer-based organization, and all donations go directly to support our services and programs. All donations are fully tax deductible. Thank you so much for your support!