The Emerson Hospital Auxiliary will sponsor it's annual Run~Walk and Family Funday on Saturday, June 1st at the Thoreau Club Field, 275 Forest Ridge Road, Concord, MA. The event will benefit cancer programs at Emerson Hospital.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM and Warm-Up begins at 9:40 AM.
The race begins at 10:00 AM sharp with a musket volley by the Acton Minutemen. Come early for the Kids Fun Run which begins at 9:15 AM. After the races, stay and enjoy swimming, BBQ*, Tot-Trot, Tie Dye t-shirts and the Inflatbable Obstacle Course until 2:00 PM.
BBQ is free for all registered Runners and Walkers, guests are invited to enjoy the BBQ for $8.00 at the event.
We've made it simple for you to register for the Run~Walk, and raise funds quickly & easily for this event.
- Advanced Registration - $25 for Runners and Walkers and is easy
- Register Here (online registration ends at midnight on May 29th)
- Day of Event Registration - $30 and begins at 8:30 AM on Sat. June 1st at the Thoreau Club Field
- Kids Fun Run - $12 and begins at 9:15 AM. This is a 1 mile, timed run for ages 5 - 12 Register Here
- Tot-Trot - Free and begins at 11:30 AM. Ages 5 and under must be accompanied by a parent.
Cancer has touched many lives: Most everyone has been touched personally by cancer and understands the impact of such a diagnosis. At Emerson Hospital