Bowl for Kids' Sake - Bowl Your Hats Off 2013
Start Something.......Bowl Your Hats Off, Franklin County!
Join us on April 27th, 2013 - 11AM to 4PM for our annual bowl-a-thon. Wear your favorites hat, fascinator, or head decoration and win fabulous prizes.
What do you need to do?
· Form a team of 4-6 bowlers; select a Team Captain and Team Name.
· Captains need to register your team with BBBS-FC via email (or phone, select a preferred hour to bowl and report T-shirt sizes.
· Each bowler collects pledges for bowling. The minimum pledge amount to bowl is $50 per bowler (teams can average all pledges to meet this amount).
· Check In at French King Bowling Center 20 minutes before you are scheduled to bowl.
· Have family, friends and business associates sponsor you by pledging a donation. Find your Team here on FirstGiving, join, and conveniently share the link to collect pledges online!
· Flat donations are strongly encouraged.
· Make checks payable to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
· All bowlers should bring their in pledge sheet(s) to BFKS. Online pledges are recorded here.
Every time you donate money or time to Big Brothers Big Sisters,
you help a child reach their potential.
Stephanie Gale or Dani Letourneau-Therrien