The Humane Society of Western Montana is committed to Saving Every Animal Every Time by being a leading resource for companion animals and their people throughout Western Montana.
In support of this Mission, we:
- Help pets stay in their homes by providing accessible and affordable programs
- Provide physical, emotional, and medical care for the animals in our shelter
- Match people with pets to enrich each others' lives
- Engage the community and advocate on issues affecting the welfare of companion animals
- Improve every animal's chance to find a lifelong home by addressign each pet's unique needs