Raise Money Year Round for Clean Water
JOIN HEAL THE BAY TO PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE
Southern California’s beaches and ocean are special places. And you can help protect them by raising funds among your circle of friends for a cause you all love – clean and healthy shorelines! Be it a birthday, anniversary, shower, mitzvah project, or just any day of the week, you can mobilize your network to support the critical work of Heal the Bay. It’s a fun and gratifying way to help guard the Bay and the animals that call it home.
We've made it easier than ever to create your personal fundraising page:
- Click the "Join Now" button
- Create a Fundraising Team
- Personalize the text and photo of your page
- Share the link through email, Facebook and Twitter to your friends, family and colleagues — anyone you think will help you reach your goal
- Once you’ve set up your page, please contact us and let us know how we can help. We’d love to hear about your plans so we can celebrate when you’re finished.
When you give to Heal the Bay, your donation enables us to bring children to the beach, often for the first time, through one of our educational field trips to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. Your gifts allow us to provide beach cleanup materials, including gloves and data cards, as well as training talks to thousands of volunteers annually.
Best of all, you can give with confidence knowing that your contribution directly supports our science, education, community action and advocacy efforts to restore our precious Southern California coastal waters and watersheds and protect the health of the public.