Twin Cities Hoopathon
The Twin Cities Hoopathon is Minnesota's largest Free Throw competition where participants of all ages and abilities come together and compete against eachother to make the most free throws they can in a three minute rapid fire effort. Prizes are awarded for the most baskets made and for the most money raised for each gender in four different age divisions. All participants are encouraged to start their own firstgiving page and make an effort to raise as much money as possible to benefit Huntingtons Disease.
Along with a Free Throw competition the Hoopathon offers a day full of fun with raffles, auctions, games, prizes, entertainment, music, food all benefiting the Huntington's Disease Society of America. Please visit www.hoopathon.com for all information.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- $30 - T-Shirt & Gift Bag
- $150 - T-Shirt, Gift Bag & 2 Twins Tickets
- $500 - T-Shirt, Gift Bag, 2 Twins Tickets & $25 Gift Certificate to Restaurant.com
- $1000 - T-Shirt, Gift Bag, 4 Twins Tickets, $25 Gift Certificate to Restaurant.com & Hoopathon Sweatshirt
- Top 2 Individual Fundraisers: BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet or HTC Flyer Tablet
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place shooters in these age brackets:
- 8-12 M and F *Children under 8 are encouraged to shoot , but are not eligible for prizes.
- 13-18 M and F
- 19-30 M and F
- 31+ M and F
Top two overall fundraisers will recieve a BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet or HTC Flyer Tablet.