Tour de Shuls New England Region 2014
Tour de Shuls is coming to the South of Boston!
Come join us on Sunday, June 22 to explore the beautiful communities south of Boston, such as Sharon, Canton, Stoughton, Randolph, Brockton, and others (exact route still under construction)!
- Enjoy your choice of 10, 25, 50, or 75 mile routes to visit area synagogues and be treated to beautiful ocean views along the way!
- First time rider? No problem! You can ride with an experienced rider to help you reach your goal.
- Registration fees are $72 for an individual ($54 Early Bird fee by June 8) and $100 for a family ($75 Early Bird fee by June 8).
- Individual riders are required to solicit a minimum of $50 in donations; families are required to solicit a minimum of $100 in donations.
- The Tour de Shuls is the New England Region of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs’ fundraiser for the Tikvah special needs program at Camp Ramah New England. The Tikvah program, in existence since 1970, is a special needs program run by Camp Ramah in Palmer, MA, to meet the social, religious and educational needs of developmentally challenged Jewish adolescents. Read about the Tikvah program at: www.campramah.org/content/specialneeds.php
- Routes start and finish at Temple Israel, 125 Pond Street, Sharon, MA. Route maps may be found at [exact routes are currently being defined and will be announced soon].
- Tentative start times are 7:00AM (75 mile ride), 9:15AM (50 mile ride), 10:30AM (25 mile ride), and 11:00AM (10 mile ride).
- Contributions may also be made by check: Please make the check out to "New England Region – Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs", write "Tour de Shuls" on the memo line, and mail to Brian Brenner (23 Cheryl Dr., Sharon, MA 02067).
- Corporate Sponsorships are available! For information on enjoying the benefits of Corporate Sponsorship, or to become a Sponsor, please contact Jeff Sprung at [xxx].
- We gratefully acknowledge our Gold and Silver Corporate Sponsors, whose names may be found by visiting our "Teams" tab and clicking on "Sponsors".
- We welcome “Virtual Riders” to register, as well as anyone who would like to contribute directly to the Tikvah program.