Tour de Shuls New England Region 2014
Tour de Shuls is coming to the South of Boston!
Come join us on Sunday, June 22 to explore the beautiful communities south of Boston, such as Sharon, Canton, Stoughton, Randolph, Brockton, and others!
- Enjoy your choice of 10, 25, 50, or 75 mile routes to visit area synagogues and be treated to beautiful ocean views along the way!
- First time rider? No problem! You can ride with an experienced rider to help you reach your goal.
- Registration fees are $72 for an individual and $100 for a family.
- Individual riders are required to solicit a minimum of $50 in donations; families are required to solicit a minimum of $100 in donations.
- The Tour de Shuls is the New England Region of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs’ fundraiser for the Tikvah special needs program at Camp Ramah New England. The Tikvah program, in existence since 1970, is a special needs program run by Camp Ramah in Palmer, MA, to meet the social, religious and educational needs of developmentally challenged Jewish adolescents. Read about the Tikvah program at: www.campramah.org/content/specialneeds.php
- Routes start and finish at Temple Israel, 125 Pond Street, Sharon, MA.
- Start times are 7:00AM (75 mile ride), 8:30AM (50 mile ride), 10:30AM (25 mile ride), and 11:00AM (10 mile ride).
- Contributions may also be made by check: Please make the check out to "New England Region – Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs", write "Tour de Shuls" on the memo line, and mail to Brian Brenner (23 Cheryl Dr., Sharon, MA 02067).
- Corporate Sponsorships are available! For information on enjoying the benefits of Corporate Sponsorship, or to become a Sponsor, please contact Jeff Sprung at 339-206-0209 or Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We welcome “Virtual Riders” to register, as well as anyone who would like to contribute directly to the Tikvah program.
We gratefully acknowledge our Sponsors:
- Gold Sponsor ($500) - Temple Israel of Sharon Brotherhood Mitzvah Men;
- Silver Sponsors ($250) - Temple Emunah Brotherhood and Powder House Mortgage Company; and
- Bronze Sponsors ($100) - The Irv Kempner Family Foundation and the Holistic Center at Bristol Square.