Tour de Shuls New England Region 2013
For the second exciting year, the Tour de Shuls is riding on the North Shore!
Come join us on Sunday, June 30 to explore the beautiful seaside communities of Swampscott, Marblehead, Salem, Beverly, Manchester, Gloucester, Ipswich, Essex, Newburyport, and more!
- Enjoy your choice of 10, 25, 50, or 75 mile routes to visit area synagogues and be treated to beautiful ocean views along the way!
- First time rider? No Problem! You can ride with an experienced rider to help you reach your goal.
- Early bird registration fees (before June 23) as low as $54 for an individual or $75 for a family (such a deal!), with an additional solicitation required.
- The Tour de Shuls is the New England Region of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs’ fundraiser for the Tikvah special needs program at Camp Ramah New England. The Tikvah program, in existence since 1970, is a special needs program run by Camp Ramah in Palmer, MA, to meet the social, religious and educational needs of developmentally challenged Jewish adolescents. Read about the Tikvah program at: www.campramah.org/content/specialneeds.php
- Routes start and finish at Congregation Shirat Hayam, Swampscott, MA. Route maps may be found at http://www.mapmyride.com/events/584109/. Start times are 7:15AM (75 mile ride), 9:15AM (50 mile ride), 10:30AM (25 mile ride), and 11:00AM (10 mile ride).
- Contributions may also be made by check: Please make the check out to "New England Region – Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs", write "Tour de Shuls" on the memo line, and mail to Dr Benjamin Yellin, 25 Sumner St, Swampscott MA 01907-1447.
- Corporate Sponsorships are available! For information on enjoying the benefits of Corporate Sponsorship, or to become a Sponsor, please contact Ben Yellin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We gratefully acknowledge our Gold and Silver Corporate Sponsors, whose names may be found by visiting our "Teams" tab and clicking on "Sponsors". We further thank our generous "in-kind" contributors, Salem Cycles and Herb Goldberg Photography.
- We welcome “Virtual Riders” to register, as well as anyone who would like to contribute directly to the Tikvah program.