Join the 2013 Nevada Humane Society Walk for Animals
Sparks Marina from 8am to Noon on Sat. 5/18!
Step 1: Click the green “Start Fundraising” button above and select the Walk for Animal event.
Step 2: Click the green “Register” button to access your Firstgiving Account. Simply login with your email address and password or create a new account.
Step 3: If you have a team, select your team name here. You can also create a new team if you’re the first of your group to register, or if you prefer to raise the money on your own, simply click “I don’t want to join a team.”
Step 4: Create your own personalized fundraising page. You can login and edit this any time.
• Add a picture of you, your pet, or your team.
• Tell your own story - add the reason why you think it is so important to support Nevada Humane Society and encourage others to get involved.
• Set a fundraising goal for yourself or your team.
Step 5: Tell your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors - everyone you know!
• Share your fundraising goal and ask sponsors to help you reach it.
• Ask at least one person a day to sponsor you.
• Spread the word about the Walk in creative ways - email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• If your company has gift-matching, the donations can be doubled!
• Add your link to your email signatures. People will notice and click to your page.
• Update your contacts via email and Facebook as your fundraising totals skyrocket!
You can receive great prizes for your fundraising efforts!
• $30 or more: An official Walk for Animals t-shirt, designed by Pickles artist Brain Crane.
• $100 or more: A t-shirt and sports bottle.
• $250 or more: A t-shirt, sports bottle, and supersized totebag.
• $600 or more: A t-shirt, sports bottle, supersized totebag, and VIP tent experience.
• $1,000 or more: A t-shirt, sports bottle, supersized totebag, VIP tent experience, and special-ordered Nevada Humane Society logo jacket.
The top individual and team fundraisers will receive additional exciting special prizes!