Second Chance Animal Shelter's Annual
Run, Walk, Wag
When: Sunday, September 14, 2014 from 8:00-1:00
Where: Second Chance Wellness and Education Center 372 North Main Street, North Brookfield, MA 01535
The Run Walk Wag features a professionally timed 5K and 10K road race, as well as a family friendly 2 mile walk with our without your dog.
The event is held at Second Chance's Wellness and Education Center. Participants can 'wag a little harder" by asking family, friends and colleagues to raise funds through pledges for their participation in the run or walk.
Registration entry fees:
- Register before September 1, 2014 for the Early Bird entry fee of $15.00
- Register after September 1, 2014 for the entry fee of $20.00
Ways to register for the Run Walk Wag:
- Register online using Firstgiving. Also use Firstgiving to create a webpage to spread the word about your participation in Second Chance's Run Walk Wag and to gather pledges. Remember, to be eligible for top fundraiser prizes, be sure to print out your Firstgiving Collection Sheets and turn them in at the RWW registration table.
- Download a registration form Second Chance's website and mail to: Second Chance Animal Shelter, Attn: RWW, P.O. Box 136, East Brookfield, MA 01515
- Register the day of the Run Walk Wag. Registrations will be taken from 8:00AM to 9:00AM
Click on the Start Fundraising button to being registering online and to create your own webpage.
Come join the fun and show your support for Second Chance Animal Shelter!