Special Olympics Delaware
We thank you for utilizing this online fund-raising option and registration tool to support the athletes and mission of Special Olympics Delaware.
Special Olympics Delaware has created many unique fund raisers from the Lewes Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics in which thousands jump into the Atlantic Ocean in February ... to the 5K Reindeer Run & Romp, an evening race lit with luminaries and sprinkled with holiday entertainment ... to support from Delaware's Law Enforcement community through such creative events as Dodgeball Madness, World's Largest Truck Convoy, Pigskin Pass, Run to the Plunge and the Law Enforcement Torch Run!
Firstgiving's online fund-raising tool will make it simple for you to reach your friends and raise funds quickly for your event. If you have any questions - please call us at 302-831-4653!
Getting started is easy
It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:
- Click the Start Fundraising button ABOVE
- Click on the event in which you plan to participate
- Register for the event
- Set up your own Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose.
- E-mail the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Promote your page on Facebook, YouTube, mySpace, or your Blog!
Thank you again for your support of Special Olympics Delaware. The proceeds from these events will contribute to an ever-brighter future of acceptance, success, growth and development of those living with intellectual disabilities all across Delaware.