2012 ING New York City Marathon
The S.L.E. Lupus Foundation is an Official Charity Partner of the ING New York City Marathon 2012 on Sunday, November 4th.
Running the ING New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for our research and programming efforts.
Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the sold-out 2012 ING New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000. The team also invites runners who have already secured an entry through the Marathon lottery or qualification process to join the team at a $1,000 fundraising commitment level.
All team members will be provided with:
* complimentary training program with experienced marathon coaches (July – November)
* social events for runners and supporters
* high quality team gear and gift bag
* fundraising page at FirstGiving.com
* plus, plenty of tips and tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org