Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple Sclerosis
*UPCOMING EVENTS, 2012*
Rally North America is holding two different road rallies, Rally Dixie and Rocky Mountain Rally. Each rally organized by Rally North America carries a common idea, driving for a cause. RNA believes that by combining the love of the automotive lifestyle and a worthy charity organization, it is possible to do something “good” through the automotive hobby.
Be the change you want to see in the world and get involved with Accelerated Cure Project through our events. Our fundraising events help to support our efforts to cure MS and gives hope to the many individuals who suffer from this disease. Grassroots fundraising pages are for those who aren't doing a particular event but want to help raise money for our cause.
Cyclists ride alongside Tyler Hamilton in a 7-day Tour de Fundraising. Sunday, September 30, 2012 to Sunday, October 07, 2012 in Lake Tahoe. For more details visit http://www.firstgiving.com/acceleratedcure/ms-global-2012-lake-tahoe .
YPAC: Young Professionals Accelerating the Cure are looking for new members! Our YPAC group is currently planning our Bowling to Fight MS, annual scavenger hunt, and is always interested in welcoming new members. Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month in Boston. YPAC’s recent event was the highly visable lighting of the Prudential Center orange for MS awareness. Do you have some great ideas you want to share and meet & mingle with others in a social setting? If you are between the ages of 21- 40 and want to join us, please contact email@example.com to get started. Future event possibilities include a trivia night, sports-watching party, wine tasting, and an after-work party in downtown Boston. This succcessful group raised over $21,000 last spring with the Historic Hunt to Cure MS!
Can't get enough of us? Check out the following links and options:
- To see our full events calendar and learn more about our MS Repository and Cure Map, visit our official Accelerated Cure Project website
- Join us on Facebook through our "Cause Page"
- Follow us on Twitter AcceleratedCure
- Yes we are on Google+!
- Want to volunteer outside of Firstgiving? We definitely need you! Please email Lindsey Miller, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the perfect fit for you. Whether it's during your lunch hour, after work hours or at an event, we can always use your time and talents!
- Be sure to do your shopping on IGive.com and choose Accelerated Cure Project as youir charity. A percentage of your shopping total goes to ACP and first time users get a $5 donation to ACP. Join now!
- Create your own fundraising event! Whether you are celebrating a birthday and want to raise money in lieu of gifts, are having a small event whose proceeds you want to donate to ACP or if you want to do a grassroots campaign to raise funds, ACP and FirstGiving.com make it easy to collect donations and thank supporters.