1st Annual Kids for Paws Fundraising Contest
ALL KIDS, 6-13 YEARS OLD, JOIN US FOR A MONTH LONG FUNDRAISING CONTEST
This is a fundraiser for the children in the Tampa Bay community that want to make a difference for the animals . It is put on by the kids, for the kids. Sponsor a child today and join us for the fun on June 4th, 2011 for the Awards ceremony.
All proceeds for this event will go toward ACT Spay/ Neuter Clinic so they can continue their mission of putting an end to pet overpopulation.
- Register and make your very own fundraising page (you may have to get Mom or Dad to help you on this one).
- Beginning May 1st, 2011, ask your neighbors, family, and friends to sponsor your efforts to support ACT by going to your fundraising page and making a donation in your name.
- Start collecting as many points as you can until May 31st, 2011 at 11:59PM. One Point for every $1.00 raised.
- Join us for the Awards Ceremony event on June 4th, 2011 9am-12N at Seaplane Basin park on Davis Island. No child will go away empty handed. Prizes will be awarded to the top three point collectors.
- The award Ceremony will include, vendors, rescue groups, games, activities, contests, prizes, bounce house, hot dogs and snow cones.