"Forever In Our Hearts" Memorial Page is an opportunity for parents, friends and family to create an online memorial for their loved one. You can include a photo, short video and a message on your memorial page. Additionally, you can edit and change your page as often as you like. You will have complete control over your Memorial Page. Each page has a unique URL that you can share through email, Facebook, twitter and other social networking sites. As you are dealing with grief, the process of creating an online memorial can be very meaningful and often therapeutic. It is a powerful and unique journey that underscores your love and remembrance.
All memorial donations will be used to support the mission of Angel Eyes.
It only takes a few minutes to create your "Forever In Our Hearts" Memorial Page:
- Click the Get Started button above
- Customize the text and the photo on your online Memorial Page
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues
Angel Eyes Mission: Helping families and others cope with the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler, while raising awareness, providing education and supporting research regarding sudden, unexpected infant and toddler death.
- Counseling and Support: Offer compassionate and professional bereavement counseling and support services at no charge to families, caregivers and others that are impacted by the sudden, unexpected death of an infant or toddler.
- Education and Awareness: Keep babies and toddlers healthy by awareness, prevention and risk reduction education to the Colorado community.
- Research: Support efforts to reduce the incidence of infant and toddler deaths. Maintain statistical data that is available and of value to researchers.