Gonzaga College High School Be Brave and Shave
Follow These Steps:
1. Click on the green Fundraise button
2. Sign in:
a. If you have an account with FirstGiving already, that’s great! Click on the “Have an account”
button on the right hand side of the page. Just enter your email and your password.
b. If you are new to FirstGiving, WELCOME!
3. Enter your email address and create a password.
4. Next, fill in your first name, last name, address, city, state, and zip code.
5. Finally, create your personal URL by using your name or the combination of your name and a number
6. Want to be part of a team? ABSOLUTELY!
a. Select your team and click on next
7. Personalize your page with a photo and a message, see suggestions below.
a. Be sure to change your photo!!
b. Add a personal fundraising goal
c. When you have completed the look of your fundraising page, click next
8. To publish your page on any social media outlets (i.e. facebook, twitter, etc.) click the boxes on the right to share your page through the particular outlet. If you make this selection, anyone who can view your social media account will see this notice. Evidence suggests this is a very successful tool for fundraising.
9. To email your page click Email and enter email addresses in the “To” box separated by commas.
a. Edit and personalize the subject line and message as needed.
b. If you want to pull contacts from an external address book click on the email service you use
more frequently – this can be found in the bottom left section of the email function.