Believe In Tomorrow’s 4th Annual Beach 5k Race is back for another great year! Runners and walkers are invited to participate individually, as part of a team, or as part of a creatively costumed "human centipede."
The 5k course takes participants through the beautiful Bayside Community and Golf Course, starting and ending at The Freeman Stage. Immediately following the race, everyone is invited to join in the post-race party and awards ceremony at The Freeman Stage. Register today to take part in this exciting event!
Jump-start your fundraising today to earn cool Believe In Tomorrow prizes!
- Raise $100 and get a Believe In Tomorrow tumbler!
- Raise $300 and get a Believe In Tomorrow cooler!
- Raise $500 and get a Believe In Tomorrow stadium chair!
We will also be recognizing the top individual fundraiser, the highest fundraising team, and the highest fundraising Centipede.
CENTIPEDE DIVISION COSTUME CONTEST
Grab a few friends, come up with a unique costume, and run or walk the entire 5k connected together to form a "human centipede!" Check out some of our previous Centipedes here.
Awards will be presented to each Centipede for creativity, as well as to the Fastest Centipede and the Highest Fundraising Centipede.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Register for the race! Create a team or participate individually, either as a runner or walker
- Create a fundraising page when you register and raise funds for Believe In Tomorrow
- Promote Believe In Tomorrow's Beach 5k Race at your work, school, or favorite businesses
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Amy Tignanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-744-1032
Believe In Tomorrow Children’s Foundation has been providing retreat housing for critically ill children and their families at the beaches of Delaware and Maryland for almost thirty years. All proceeds from the race will benefit Believe In Tomorrow’s three beach retreat properties in Ocean City and Fenwick Island.