16th Annual Eat A Peach Challenge Bike Ride Westminster, MD
All routes start/finish at the Carroll County Agricultural Center.
Online registration closes August 8th at midnight. You may register in person on August 11th between 7:00 am and 8:30 am at the Ag Center in Westminster.
The Alco Pharmacy Peach Ride
33-mile route has two rest stops. A pleasant ride with hills and nice scenery. Registration and start: 7:00 am - 9:00 am. Map
The Peach Jam Ride
The Peach Pit Century Ride
100-mile route! This ride, with about 7000 feet of climbing, combines the excitement of the 67-mile and 33-mile routes. Registration and start: 7:00 am - 8:00 am. Toughest one day ride in Carroll County!
The Snooze Alarm "Ride"
Hit your Snooze Alarm and Sleep In! You get all the glory (and we'll mail you the socks) without having to ride! What a deal.
The Carroll County Peach Festival & Kennedy Krieger Institute Kids’ Fun Station
Enjoy the many activities at the Peach Festival located at the Ride’s Start/Finish. Kids will be able to touch a Jell-o brain, create arts and crafts projects; and leave with a properly-fitted bicycle helmet. The Kennedy Krieger Institute Kids' Fun Station activities are free.
First Aid/Rest Stops/Supports
First Aid/Rest Stops are strategically located along most routes. Rest stops will be stocked with snacks and drinks. SAG vehicles will follow all routes. Mechanical support will be available at the start/finish.
Eat A Peach Challenge Guidelines
- All registration fees are non-refundable and the ride takes place rain or shine.
- All bike ride participants must wear a CPSC approved helmet for safety and a visible rider number.
- Participants age 16 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No children under 6 years can participate in the bike ride.
- Cyclists are encouraged to bring: 2 water bottles, 1 spare tire tube, a patch kit, and a frame pump.
- All bike routes close at 4 pm; SAG vehicles will finish at 4:30 pm.
- All cyclists must practice safe cycling and follow local and state traffic laws.
- No headphones allowed while riding.