TEAM CAL: 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
WE HAVE ENTRIES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2013 BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON!
Cal’s All-Star Angel Foundation (CASAF) has a LIMITED number of post-close registration entries for the 2013 Chicago Marathon. Entries are available to anyone who did not register during open registration or who was not selected for the lottery.
Post-Close Details & Requirements:
- Entries will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- In order to be given a post-close entry, you MUST first fill out, sign & return a fundraising commitment form, guaranteeing your fundraising commitment to CASAF (please contact Seth Kopf at TeamCal@CalsAngels.org)
- Upon receiving your commitment form, CASAF will give you a unique redemption code & password to use during registration (NOTE: redemption code & password are unique to CASAF & can only by used once)
- You will have 48 hours to redeem the code & password & to register for the race. If an individual has not utilized the entry within 48 hours, that individual forfeits his/her entry & it will be given to someone else
- The fundraising requirement to utilize a post-close charity entry is $750.00, due by October 31st.
- Individuals, not CASAF, are responsible for the race entry fee of $175.00
Team Cal Benefits:
- Customized virtual or group training program from Kopf Running
- Weekly training & nutrition tips - training begins the week of June 10th!!
- ‘Ask the Coach’ support
- Team Cal technical running shirt to train & race in
- Personalized fundraising page through First Giving
You will certainly be running for an important cause! Every dollar you raise will go to support our mission & purpose of granting wishes & providing financial assistance to kids fighting cancer & their families. We hope you will be a part of Team Cal & the more than 40,000 marathoners that will take to the streets on Sunday, October 13th for the 26.2 mile journey!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already received your entry through the open registration process or lottery, it’s not too late…you can still be a part of Team Cal!!
For more information & for questions, please contact Team Coordinator, Seth Kopf, at TeamCal@CalsAngels.org and/or 847.659.8721.