Camp Virginia Jaycee, Inc supports summer residential outdoor recreation and educational activities for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Originally sponsored jointly by The Virginia Jaycees and the ARC, the Camp now functions as a separate non-profit corporation raising money to sponsor special needs individuals for a camp exeperience.
Spread your holiday cheer and become a Camp Virginia Jaycee Holiday Helper! Raise $500 by December 31, 2012 and earn an exclusive Homecoming 2013 Camp Virginia Jaycee tshirt. AND - help some really great people - our CAMPERS!
Can you spare 10 minutes to help Camp Virginia Jaycee?
- Click the Get Started button and select the campaign you wish to join
- Select "join a team" or "raise money"
- Sign in or create a new profile
- Select a team to join or add a new team.
- Create your own fundraising page, personalize it, and invite anyone to support your efforts!
YOU are the key to making a difference!