- 11 families across America will learn that their child has a brain or spinal cord tumor
- A mother will grieve that her instincts about her child’s health were right.
- A father will allow himself to cry, but only alone in the shower.
- 3 families across America will mourn the loss of their child to a brain or spinal cord tumor
- Friends, family and community will try to make sense of an untimely death and the unfulfilled promise of a life.
- 6 families across America will transition to survivorship.
Check out our upcoming events and see how you can help raise funds for CBTF!