Welcome to the Run for Kids registration page!
Thursday, May 6th, 6:30 PM
Riverside Park at the 103 St. Promenade
After-Party @ Hudson Beach Cafe - Please RSVP
We've made it simple for you to register and raise funds for Change for kids
- Click the Get Started button
- Follow the online instructions to complete your registration
- After registering, you can create your own personalized fundraising page
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal!
How can starting a personal fundraising page help our kids and our schools?
- $75 funds a year's worth of in-depth art exploration for one Bronx student
- $200 supplies a child with a semester of exciting creative writing workshops
- $500 Provides a Harlem student their only music instruction for a semster
Attention Team Captains!
- Team captains must create their team at the end of the registration process when asked "Want to be part of a team?"
- Once created, team members can easily search for your team and join!
- For directions on registering a team, please see the "How to Register a Team" under the Resources section of this page
Change for Kids partners with New York City public schools to empower underprivileged children by providing them with a broad range of innovative literacy, arts, and music programs.
At Change for Kids, we believe that every child’s future is built on a foundation of educational opportunity. We lay the groundwork for achievement by providing over 2,500 elementary school students access to essential literacy workshops, hands-on arts courses, and personalized music instruction. We collaborate with local educators and community organizations who share our commitment to improving opportunities for underserved students in Harlem, Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens.
Change for Kids is a certified 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. 100% of all donations go directly to our programs serving over 2,500 underprivileged elementary school kids every year. For more information, please visit www.changeforkids.org or call 212-213-8061