Race for the House 2012
There are hundreds of walking, running, swimming and endurance races every summer, and you can participate in any of them to raise Connor’s House funds for families of children with life-threatening illnesses.
People have raced in the Philadelphia Marathon for Connor's House, and even climbed Mount Kinabalu in Indonesia.
Joining Race for the House in support of Connor’s House is an easy 7 step process:
- Make the commitment to run/ bike/ swim/ walk or climb in a race to help raise funds for children with life-shortening and life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- Pick your race. You can find running events at the USA Track and Field site, bike races at the NJ Bicycle Association site and other races by searching Google, Bing, Yahoo or other sites. You don't have to race in NJ, but can do it anywhere.
- Sign up right here. You can join an existing team, create a team or just do it for yourself. It’s your choice!
- Set a fundraising goal for yourself, whether it's $25, $100 or $10,000 a goal helps get your motivated and ready to go.
- Promote your Race for the House fundraising page on e-mail, tweet, Facebook, Google+, posters in local stores, and everywhere else you can think of. You can also download a PDF of our brochure to use for fundraising off-line.
- Get in racing shape so you can be safe and healthy at the event.
- Have fun, and know you are doing a wonderful thing for people who truly appreciate it.
If you have any questions you can visit Race for the House website at http://raceforthehouse.org or contact us at (908) 552-1923 during business hours.
And remember, if you can't race you can make a gift through one of our participants!