Raise Money to Support CRBI!
Compete in the WATERFEST XIII Canoe-a-thon and help us protect the Coosa River!
CRBI's WATERFEST XIII Canoe-a-thon lets CRBI supporters and WATERFEST participants raise money to protect our drinking water sources and North America's most biologically diverse river basin. CLICK ON THE "JOIN NOW" BUTTON TO SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE AND GET STARTED!
WATERFEST XIII takes place May 3-4 at Ridge Ferry Park in Rome. The event includes a 13-mile Race on the Oostanaula River, Canoe and Kayak Tug-O-Wars and an Environmental Fair featuring exhibits, live animal demonstrations, an Environmental Scavenger Hunt for kids and our Environmental Quiz Bowl for area elementary schools.
IN THE CANOE-A-THON COMPETITION CRBI supporters and participants in WATERFEST solicit donations from friends, family and business associates to support CRBI's efforts to protect our drinking water and North America's most biologically diverse river basin.
Prizes will be awarded to the top fundraisers including...
- An Old Town Saranac 146 Canoe valued at $580 courtesy of Johnson Outdoors
- A $300 gift certificate toward a new canoe or kayak or other merchandise courtesy of Cedar Creek Park in Cave Spring
- A Perception Sport Kayak from Cedar Creek Park in Cave Spring valued at $400.
- A 5-Night Stay at Villas at Coosawattee in Ellijay valued at $1050 (3 Bedroom)
- A 5-Night Stay at Villas at Coosawattee in Ellijay valued at $900 (2 Bedroom)
- Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain Jacket valued at $199
- Patagonia Men's Synchilla Jacket valued at $99
- Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest valued at $99
- Patagonia Refugio Pack 28L valued at $85
- A framed photograph of a Georgia river valed at $200 courtesy of Joe Cook
Set up your own online fundraising page and get started NOW! Your rivers need you!
We're making it easy for you and your donors. All supporters that make donations of $5 or more receive a raffle ticket for the chance to win a new canoe courtesy of Blue Sky Outfitter in Rome. $20 donations receive 5 tickets, $40 receive 10 tickets, $60 receive 15 tickets and $80 and above receive 20 tickets.
Supporters donating $35 or more receive a year's membership in CRBI.
All donations must be received by May 4 at 10 a.m. to be included in the fundraising competition.
Good luck! We'll see you at WATERFEST!
QUESTIONS? Call 706-232-2724
Learn more at www.coosa.org
Tips for Raising Money