We've made it simple for you to raise funds quickly & easily for Cure JM Foundation.
Getting started is easy
It only takes a few minutes to create your Online Fundraising Page:
• Click the START FUNDRAISING button
• Select the event of interest -- select a sponsored event or create one of your very own!
• Personalize the text and the photo on your Online Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose. Tell your JM story.
• Send the link out to your friends, family, coworkers -- anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
• For an example email or letter, click here.
Every dollar raised makes a direct impact on research and awareness. Thank you for joining the Cure JM Team and Making a Difference!
Just click START FUNDRAISING at the top of this page and start fundraising for any reason!
QUESTIONS? Contact: Shannon.Malloy@curejm.org or call 760-487-1079.
The Cure JM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to finding a cure for Juvenile Myositis (JM). Cure JM's mission is to provide support for families coping with JM, raise awareness of JM, and fund research that will ultimately lead to a cure.
JM is a group of rare and life-threatening autoimmune conditions affecting approximately 17,000 children in the United States alone. JM can cause muscle pain, weakness, fatigue and can attack nearly all systems of the body. JM often causes a wide range of medical complications. It can be treatable, but oftentimes the treatments are worse than the disease itself.
But your support can help give children battling Juvenile Myositis a healthy and happy childhood.
Generosity of friends and families of children with JM have funded numerous research studies and helped to establish dedicated JM research centers in Chicago and Washington D.C. But there is much more work to do, and your support is vital to funding new research opportunities.
Our goal is to never let another child suffer from Juvenile Myositis. And with your help, we believe that goal is well within our reach!