We've made it easy for you to support Dawn Farm! Through Firstgiving you can register for a fundraising event, create your very own webpage and collect donations.
It only takes a few minutes to create your online Personal Fundraising Page:
- Click the Get Started button and follow the step by step instructions
- Customize the text and photo on your online Personal Fundraising Page to express your passions and purpose.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Why Support Dawn Farm?
For 40 years, Dawn Farm has met community needs with compassion, creativity and hope. From our humble roots in 1973 to the current array of community programs, Dawn Farm’s plainspoken ideal has always been the same—to be the place where addicts and alcoholics could go for help, regardless of their ability to pay.
For many years, Dawn Farm has offered a continuum of services to help addicts and alcoholics achieve long term recovery. With residential services, supportive transitional housing, outpatient treatment, sub-acute detoxification and a range of active outreach programs, Dawn Farm has always been there to help.
- Treated 1,417 desperate addicts and alcoholics in our Detox program.
- Treated 240 men and women in our residential programs.
- Offered 273 men and women a new start in our Transitional Housing program.
- Offered 33 teens and their families hope in our Daybreak program.
- Served 381 men and women in our Jail Outreach program.
- Helped over 400 people through our Outpatient Services—in more than 10 groups a week.
- Continued to offer the public our free workshop series, the Education Series, designed to educate the community on addiction and recovery.