Thank you for supporting the
Diabetic Youth Foundation!
ONE COMMUNITY. ONE DAY. DIABETES EMPOWERED.
We're halfway to the goal of $50,000 raised online - YOU can help get there and help to inspire families affected by diabetes!
To fundraise, inspire and change the lives of children with diabetes through the DYF DAY2013 campaign, please follow the instructions below.
How to register & set-up a personalized page:
- Click on the green Start Fundraising button above.
- Select an event.
- Click on the green Join Now button.
- Follow the instructions to enter your contact info.
- Create an online fundraising page by clicking Create Your Page.
- Personalize the text and photo on your Page, expressing your passion and why you are supporting DYF.
- Set a fundraising goal.
- Activate your page by sending an email, letters and Facebook/Tweeting with the link to your Fundraising Page asking for support from friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
"A transformative, powerful experience - should be required for all newly diagnosed. Thank you - medicine and doctors saved my daughter's life but this experience made the 'rest' of our life come into focus." -Parent Participant
The Diabetic Youth Foundation is an independent non-profit organization operating programs for persons affected by diabetes each year for the past 75 years, not long after the discovery of insulin. The DYF offers one-day, weekend and summer-long programs in California, providing top-quality diabetes education in a supportive community emphasizing recreation, fun, adventure, friendship, understanding, growth and encouragement.
To make a one-time donation, click DONATE to the right.
DYF wants to help you! If you have questions about online fundraising, please contact Krystle Samai, Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.