Help Elmbrook Humane Society Raise $10,000!
Help Elmbrook Humane Society raise $10,000 to help animals in need! Our goal is to raise $10,000 in online donations by September 30th...help us make it happen! Join a fundraising team or start your own team and get your friends, family, neighbors and everyone else you know involved in helping you raise funds for the animals.
It's easy! We've given you the tools to create an online fundraising page through Firstgiving.com. Personalize your online fundraising page with a photo and story of why you want to help the animals at EBHS. Then e-mail a link of your page to everyone you know, asking them to donate to your cause. Any amount helps, big or small! Our goal is to have our supporters raise a combined total of $10,000 by September 30th. With your help, we can do it!
The top 3 fundraisers of the week will be displayed on EBHS' website, and the person or team who raises the most money will win a grand prize:
- an 8x8 brick on our memorial walkway, engraved with your own personal message...
- PLUS you'll get to be EBHS' guest of honor and ride with us in either the 2010 Elm Grove Memorial Day Parade or the 2010 Brookfield 4th of July Parade!
Getting started is easy!
It only takes a few minutes to create your online Personal Fundraising Page
- Click on the "Get Started" button above
- Choose why you want to raise funds from the drop down box at the bottom
- Customize the text and the photos on your online Personal Fundraising Page to express your passions and your purpose
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleages - anyone you think will help you reach your fundraising goal
(Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a page for you and send you the link.)
Remember, the fundraising ends on Wednesday, September 30th, so get the word out and help us raise funds for the animals!
All donations will help EBHS provide medical care and refuge to animals in need, as well as educate the public about humane care and treatment of animals.
Register now and see how easy it is to be a fundraising Top Dog!