CURE’s Kids Conquer Cancer One Day at a Time
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. We here at CURE Childhood Cancer began a program two years ago called “CURE’s Kids Conquer Cancer One Day at a Time,” with a goal of honoring children each day who have faced childhood cancer and sharing their story to help raise awareness for this important cause during the month of September.
In the first two years, the program has honored over 150 children and raised nearly $400,000. Now in our third year, we look forward to honoring even more brave heroes. This year, we are excited to announce a new component – I Support CURE’s Kids.
What is “I Support CURE’s Kids?”
The idea for “I Support CURE’s Kids” began as a way for our friends in the blogging community, the CURE Community, to help show their support during the month of September for CURE and its fight to end childhood cancer.
This amazing group of bloggers has agreed to “donate” a blog post during the month of September to help spread awareness for CURE Childhood Cancer, as well as a spot on their blog for the “I Support CURE’s Kids” blog badge.
Click here to view our current list of blogger friends in the CURE Community, or to learn more about getting involved.
“I Support CURE’s Kids” Blogger Raffle
We also have a group of amazing company partners participating who have generously donated child-or mom-related products or services for our first blogger raffle.
So, now’s your chance to win one of these amazing products and support CURE at the same time.
How to Bid:
1. Choose a raffle item or items of your choice from list of amazing raffle items.
2. Make a donation to CURE Childhood Cancer by clicking the green "Donate" button below.
3. Please specify which bid item you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Remember, you must write-in how many tickets per bid item, and please use the raffle item code.
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for CURE-001 and 3 tickets for CURE-002 – so you’d enter 2xCURE001, 3xCURE002 in the “Personal Message” section.
4. Please remember to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. By donating, you will be entered to receive communications from CURE Childhood Cancer, however you can opt out at any time.
Check back on CURE’s Blog on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 for the results of the raffle!
We greatly appreciate your support and the support of our amazing partner companies above. Good luck and thank you!
Other ways you can Help:
Even if you’re not interested in joining us for our Blogger Raffle, there are so many ways you can still help.
1. Consider making a donation to CURE Childhood Cancer. Click here to make a donation.
2. View the CURE’s Kids we are honoring this September and consider making a donation to one of their fundraising pages, or consider joining their “team” and helping them fundraise too!
3. Join in our CURE Community and “donate” a blog post and spot on your blog’s sidebar for our blog badge during the month of September to help us spread awareness for childhood cancer. Click here to see our current list of participating bloggers and grab a blog badge for your blog. Be sure to leave us a comment on this post with a link to your blog post once it’s live and we will add you to our blogroll too!
Who is the Beneficiary of “I Support CURE’s Kids”?
CURE Childhood Cancer is the beneficiary and is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization based in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here to learn more about CURE and the work we are doing to help find a cure for childhood cancer in our lifetime.