REACH THE PEAK 2010-2011
"Reach the Peak" is our fundraiser where we ask YOU to support us for the upcoming season. This winter we have more students asking for scholarships than ever before. We say, "YES!" to any student in need! Your generosity allows us to teach students that they are full of ABILITIES and not limited by their disabilities. Thank you for your support of DSES--we couldn't do it without YOU!
Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra Needs Your Help!
The goal for our campaign is $50,000
Help us "Reach the Peak" and be able to say "YES!"
to any student in need.
In the spirit of reducing our use of paper and making your giving even easier, we are asking you to contribute through Firstgiving, a secure online site dedicated to helping nonprofits meet their fundraising goals. Firstgiving immediately sends you an electronic tax receipt and donation letter. Make your final donation of 2010 or your first donation of 2011 easy and "green."
47% of our students are with us on scholarships made possible by generous donations like yours. Every penny counts!
· $75.00 sponsors a student for a half day lesson.
· $150.00 sponsors a student for a full day lesson.
· $500.00 sponsors a Wounded Warrior for one week
· $750.00 sponsors a local student in our 10 week ski PE program
· $2000.00 sponsors a Paralympic Athlete for the season