- Mickey and Mary Kathryn Smith
- Melissa and Lee Loree
- Anonymous In honor of Ella Upchurch
- Elizabeth and Patrick Moore
- Stephanie and Matt Clark
- Pam & Jim Thomas
- Scott Woodcock
- Heather & Doug Ayres
- Dick and Estelle Woodcock
- Hardy family
Druid Hills and Fernbank/Woodcock
Lauren's Run benefitting CURE Childhood Cancer is right around the corner and there are so many reasons to support the run.
Here are a few great reasons…..
Christina Paul Cam
Avery Patrick Brennan
Abby Jake Brent
Courtney Connor Taylor
J.J. Matt Trenton
Florence Joe Brandon
Hayley Anna Catie
Audrey Jordan Mary Evelyn
Some of these precious children are miracles on earth and others are angels in heaven, but all of these children share the devastating fact that each was diagnosed with cancer. Each had to face months and sometimes years of chemo, radiation and often, experimental treatments.
These are all children who are part of my prayers and I am certain that many of you have said prayers for some of them and their families. Lauren's Run is another chance to help.
The race is Sunday, April 29th at Concourse Office Park in Atlanta. The 5K starts at 8am and the 2K starts at 9:30am. The 5K is a Peachtree Road Race Qualifier this year and, as always, is followed by a fabulously fun family picnic with face painters, jumpy castles and carnival games.
I hope that you will run alongside me, make a donation or spread the word. All of the money raised goes to support pediatric cancer research. Each of these things will help make a difference in a child's life.
Here is what you need to know:
1. Run with us on April 29th. To REGISTER, go to:
and click on the green “REGISTER” button. Input your information first and then when prompted, join the FernbankDruidHills team.
2. Make a donation and support pediatric cancer research. To DONATE, go to:
and click on the "DONATE" button.
3. Forward this to your friends and family and ask them to donate to Lauren's Run in support of pediatric cancer research. We need to spread the word far and wide to meet our goal, and donations of any size are important and appreciated.
Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you at the race.