The 4th Annual CBTF Bowl-A-Thon Fundraiser!
Sponsor a Young Adult Survivor to Play @ the Bowl-a-Thon - Donate $30 now!
How does your donation help CBTF? Here are some ways CBTF puts your donation to work:
$35 to print 10 Resource Guides – critical tool for parents of newly diagnosed children
$100 underwrites one Teen Talk for survivors of brain tumors
$350 sends a family to our Big Apple Circus day
$725 underwrites a day of services to our families
$1,200 sends a family to a four-day camp where everyone can have fun and find support
$5,000 is a critical gift toward our research for causes and prevention of brain and spinal cord tumors
$20,000 sends 40 teens and 9 mentors to Teen Survivor Camp
Help Support your fellow YPG members who are fundraising for the Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation's 4th Annual YPG Bowl-a-thon by donating $30 to sponsor a young adult brain tumor survivor to play on a team.
Tickets to play at the Bowl-a-Thon are $30 each, but we want to allow a survivor to join their own team.
If you cannot make it to the event, but still want to help out, consider sponsoring a survivor by donating $30 here!
In recent years, YPG has raised over $80,000 through events like the Bowl-a-Thon that supported sending survivors to the Young Adult Heads Up Conference (HUC) at Camp Mak-a-Dream. This year, on May 3rd 2012, we will be holding our 4th Annual Bowl-a-Thon. For more details on the event, please check out our Facebook Page. If you are interested in participating in the fundraiser please email email@example.com.
Any donation amount, even $5, will get us closer to our target and help use sponsor 20 survivors.
• 11 families across America will learn that their child has a brain or spinal cord tumor
• A mother will grieve that her instincts about her child’s health were right.
• A father will allow himself to cry, but only alone in the shower.
• 3 families across America will mourn the loss of their child to a brain or spinal cord tumor
• Friends, family and community will try to make sense of an untimely death and the unfulfilled promise of a life.
• 6 families across America will transition to survivorship.
• A mother will be too exhausted from providing constant care to her child to simply write checks to pay bills.
• A father will again adapt his day, family and life to a new definition of normal, unlike any he had previously envisioned.
• A survivor on the brink of adulthood will wonder if he’ll ever date, marry or have a family.
Today, Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation will be there with insight, support, respite and hope.
Today, we invite you to join us!
Thank you for visiting our fundraising page for Children's Brain Tumor Foundation, Inc.!
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.