Fifteen things you wouldn’t know about me:
1. I grew up in a population of 858 people and about 1000 cornfields
2. I was born and raised in the town of Royal Center, IN
3. Pokemon was my childhood obsession
4. I was not a “jock” in high school but I can swim like a fish
5. Oh! I was the drum major of the marching band
6. After graduating high school, the cornfields and I had a falling out so I moved to Indianapolis and attended school at IUPUI
7. My friends would tell you I’m really a child in an adult body
8. On Friday and Saturday nights you’re most likely to find me jumping around like a fool #SorryNotSorry
9. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ALL THE WAY BABY!!
10. I can walk on my hands for days… Don’t ask me why; I just can!
11. Yes, I am a signed model and if my inspiration came from anywhere it would have to be “Zoolander”
12. My favorite TV show is “Breaking Bad” and NOT because I smoke meth but I do enjoy watching people kill each other over senseless drugs.
13. I’m an avid Michael Jackson fan and yes, I have a mean “Beat It” rendition
14. Favorite movie… “The Hangover” ß I may or may not live vicariously through it from time to time!
15. I once conned Alec Baldwin into a television interview!
Hit me up on social media!