Amanda Donis-Smith's Fundraising Page
Thank you for visiting my Personal Fundraising Page for the PetPromise 5k! :)
This is my 6th year walking the 5k and raising money for one of my favorite local rescues, PetPromise. Dave and I have decided to be Team Augustus this year. We will walk in memory of our beloved black Lab, Augustus, who passed away last August.
PetPromise is dedicated to:
- rescuing stray animals from the streets and from animal shelters where they are on death row and often minutes from euthanasia
- providing medical care to neglected, abused, and injured animals
- rehabilitating hard-to-adopt animals and finding them loving homes
- providing spay and neuter services for feral cats and pet owners with financial need in order to drastically reduce the number of unwanted animals in our community
- working to secure a no-kill sanctuary where rescued pets can be safely sheltered until they are adopted
Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to make a contribution to our fundraising efforts. However, if you would like to donate via cash or check, you may give the contribution to me in person and I will turn it in on the day of the 5k.
Many thanks for your support - and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate, too! Thank you so much - no donation is too small.