Hello Friends & Family,
Last year, James & I rode in our 1st Ride for Kids charity ride. It was one of the best experiences in our lives. Getting to meet and hear the stories of some of the children really helped inspire us to raise more money and do this ride again on April 22, 2012.
We were able to ride for a wonderful cause, help fundraise to support medical research and ride nearly 100 miles through San Bernadino mountains on a beautiful day.
This year, we are asking all our friends and family to help donate a few dollars to The Pediatric Tumor Foundation.
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation® (PBTF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to
- find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
- increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
- aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
- support a national database on all primary brain tumors
- provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
Through our efforts to raise public awareness, more attention has been focused on this deadly disease. Whether addressing congressional briefings or funding international conferences, the PBTF is an unwavering advocate.
Together, we're making a difference in the lives of children with brain tumors. And with your continued help, we will cure the kids!
Thank you to everyone for your support. It puts a big smile on my face!