Event: Cam Atkinson’s KEEP HOPE ALIVE Festival
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013
Time: 7 pm -10 pm
Venue: Old Town Hall, 175 Atlantic St., Stamford, CT 06901
We’re just a few days away from Cam’s Keep Hope Alive Festival! If you’re near the Stamford, CT area, please join Marty Lyons, Cam Atkinson and his friends for a great night of fun for all ages. There’s still time and room to come and bring your children.
Cam’s friends who are expected to attend are: Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay Lightning; Matt Moulson, NY Islanders; Kevin Shattenkirk; St. Louis Blues; Nick Bonino, Anaheim Ducks; Nathan Gerbe, Buffalo Sabres; James van Riemsdyk, Toronto Maple Leafs; Dave Maloney, NY Rangers; Chris Kreider, NY Rangers; Derick Brassard, NY Rangers; Max Pacioretty, Montreal Canadiens, Bobby Valentine of the New York Mets and more!
The Keep Hope Alive Festival will welcome the Sound Tigers (NY Islanders) and the Springfield Falcons (Columbus Blue Jackets) mascots who will meet and greet attendees. The family-friendly event will feature a variety of interactive and other games including Ping Pong, Tutor Shooter, Double Shot Basketball, Toyoko Drift, Bubble Hockey, Air Hockey and more.
Local restaurants donating and serving food at the festival are: Columbus Park; Asiana; Joey B's; Bobby Valentines; Rico’s Pizza and Bobby Q’s. There will plenty of favorite dishes – sushi, pizza, lobster rolls, Italian delights and BBQ. Pastries and sweets will come from Black Forest Bakery Sweet Lisa’s. Half Full Brewery is hosting the beer and Val's Liquor of Greenwich will set up a wine bar.
Music by Breezy Entertainment, the in-house DJ, and a mix of arcade and other fun activities has been planned with PM Amusement.
• $2,500 for a group of 12 guests*
• $250 Individual*
* The price includes food, drinks, arcade games, meet & greet with the celebrities, autographs, free pictures, door prizes and more!
• $15,000 Grand Sponsor (Includes 1 table for 12 guests, company name on banner & recognized at event)
• $7,500 Arcade & Activity Sponsor (Includes 1 table for 12 guests, company name on banner & recognized at event)
• $5,000 Food Sponsor (Includes 4 tickets, company name on banner & recognized at event)
• $2,500 Beverage Sponsor (Includes 3 tickets, company name on banner & recognized at event)
• $1,000 Hat Trick Sponsor (Includes 2 tickets, company name on banner & recognized at event)
• $500 Power Play Sponsor (company name on banner)
• $250 Goal Sponsor (company name on banner)
• $100 Slap Shot Sponsor (company name on banner)
For more information, contact: Tom Atkinson at email@example.com, cell: 203-253-3392 or Mary Ann Canapi, Executive Director, The Marty Lyons Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-977-9474.