Did you know that:
* 1 in 4 teenaged girls will have an STD
* The CDC estimates that every year in the U.S., 56,000 people are infected with HIV?
* 1 in 3 newly infected with HIV is between the ages of 13-25?
* 25% of those infected with HIV do not know it?
* New York cases account for approximately 18% of all HIV cases in the U.S.?
Because the fight is not over, I am walking/running in the 20th Annual AIDS Walk/Run on Sunday, June 3rd. Fund raised dollars help support AIDS Community Resources's Adolescent Prevention Programs and gives ACR the resources to provide direct support to hundreds of individuals and their families who are infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Please support me by contributing whatever you can or joining me at the AIDS Walk/Run. If you are interested in making a donation (fully tax-deductible), please click on the "Sponsor Me Now" link. If you would prefer to make a donation by cash or check, please let me know!
Thank you for your contribution and support. Your donation means a great deal to me but even more to the clients of AIDS Community Resources who will continue to benefit from such great services...