The Campus Kitchens Project (CKP) is an organization that uses food as a tool to strengthen communities. Through meal distribution and supporting local food systems, the Campus Kitchen Project is building long-term solutions to the interconnected problems of poverty, hunger, and homelessness.
Over the last 10 years The Campus Kitchens Project has:
- Granted over $500,000 to Affiliate Partners
- Opened 29 Campus Kitchens
- Recovered 1.6 million lbs of food; served over 1.3 million healthy meals; engaged students in over 300,000 hrs of service
- Invested $6,075,000 into local communities
- Saved Partner Agencies & Campus Dining Services over $1,035,000
You can help to expand our impact. Donate so that we can open the next Campus Kitchen in your community. Opening a new Campus Kitchen costs as much as $60,000. Help support our progress and keep CKP as the leading student organization fighting hunger across the US.