Help Me Freeze My Tail Off!
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! I am ready to freeze my tail off to raise money for a very good cause!
I am plunging in honor of my two shelter dogs, Johanna (a dachshund) and Kahn (a greyhound)!
I am extremely lucky to work for the NHSPCA and be a part of its mission. I am truly inspired by this organization and am ready to give back!
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts!
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!
Your Contribution at Work:
- $10 will buy 20 cans of cat food
- $25 will provide all vaccinations for a stray dog or cat
- $50 will spay or neuter an animal before adoption helping to stop the cycle of homeless animals
- $100 will feed and care for a cat or dog
- $150 will pay for a humane education presentation for hundreds of kids at a local school
- $500 will cover the total care for an animal in our shelter for one month, including medical treatment, spay/neuter surgery, behavior modifications, food, a warm bed and eventually, a new forever home.