April 20, 2012-July 2, 2012
If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit our website to download the Covering Campaign 2012 Action Packet which will explain all the details and goals of the Campaign.
Online Fundraising Campaign designed to achieve 3 Financial Milestones:
1. Cost to purchase The Covering House Shelter for girls=$68,000
2. Shelter+3 months operating costs=$226,628
3. Shelter+6 months operating costs=$385,120.75
What We Need: 212 Teams to Help Achieve Those 3 Milestones
1. $321 per team [a mere 16 donations of $20.12]
2. $1069 per team [just 52 donations of $20.12]
3. $1817 per team [only 91 donations of $20.12]
= Grand Total for each team is $1817
=If each team raises $1817, we will be COVERED!
Top 3 Teams who raise the most money will win prizes.
1st Place: Team Leader will win 2 dugout box tickets to the Cardinals-Brewers baseball game on August 3, 2012 + 1 free T-shirt.
2nd Place: Team Leader will win a free photo shoot from Studio156 as well as a free 16x20 portrait + 1 free T-shirt.
3rd Place: Team Leader will win 4 tickets to a Gateway Grizzlies game + 1 free T-shirt.
Additionally, each of the 3 winning team leaders will receive 20 free T-shirts to award to the top fundraisers within their team.
||Monday, April 02, 2012||
||Monday, July 02, 2012
laura.thecoveringhouse at gmail.com