Geoff Crist's Fundraising Page
Thank you for visiting my Personal Fundraising Page. Once again, I am running for O.A.R, "The Organization for Autism Research" on behalf of my daughter Sydney aka "Beanie". I'll be running all my races this year in Full Bunker Gear. These races are going to be difficult, but I need your help getting to the finish line. I am attempting to complete all my races in full firefighter's gear! That is correct! These race distances are hard enough, however I decided to add "a little pain" to the events by wearing an extra 75lbs of Gear!!! Please help support "Full Gear For Autism in 2011" and thank you for supporting a cause that is very important to me and my family.
I am selling very cool fundraising T-shirts for $20 as well. If you would like a shirt please email me at Firemangmc@aol.com for details. Remember donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to make a contribution to my fundraising efforts.I have provided a race schedule of my up and coming events. Please come out and help cheer me on! Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to buy a shirt and forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate.
1. 5/7/11 500 Festival Indy-Mini 1/2 Marathon 13.1 miles Indianapolis, IN. (4:17:07)
2. 5/28/11 Two Rivers 15K 9.3 miles Elkhart, IN. (2:06:50)
3. 6/4/11 Sunburst 1/2 Marathon13.1 miles South Bend, IN. (3:57:10)
4. 9/3/11 Michiana Shore Fire 5K 3.1 miles Michiana Shores, IN. VERY HILLY (46:10)
5. 9/5/11 Blueberry Stomp 15K 9.3 miles Plymouth, IN. VERY HILLY (2:13:20)
6. 10/9/11 Bank of America Chicago Marathon 26.2 miles Chicago, IL. (DNF but my fastest 1/2 Marathon in full gear 3:42:40)
Geoff Crist & Family