Celebrate Siblings all through 2010 !!
NEW!! 2010 CALENDAR FEATURING SIBLINGS FROM CHILDHOOD THROUGH ADULT.
Sibling relationships are special, especially when one has a disability or long-term illness. Now enjoy the love and playfulness inspired by the delightful portraits of sisters and their siblings with special needs featured in the first-ever Celebrate Siblings Calendar for 2010.
Each month you'll be inspired by the sweet patience and quiet courage captured in the tender portraits of sisters and their siblings. Perfect for expressing everything you want to say to friends and loved ones (perhaps even your own brothers and sisters), or simply a way to inspire yourself each day!
Click the Give now button above to get your copies. Suggested donation is $15 per calendar plus $2 each for postage.
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support FVSSN fundraising efforts.
OR if you live in the Appleton area, save the postage and stop by
- Bouwer Printing - 510 N. Oneida - Appleton
- Debbie Daanen Photography - 310 W. Northland Ave. - Appleton
- Encore Interiors - 410 W. Wisconsin Ave. - Appleton
- Atlas Coffee Mill - 425 W. Water St. - Appleton
- NEW!! ACE Hardware of Appleton 500 E. Northland, Appleton
- NEW!! Active Life Fitness Training 3315 W. College, Appleton
- NEW!! The Bulk-Priced Food Shoppe-W6482 Greenville Dr (Hwy 15), Greenville
- NEW!! Simple Simon Bakery - 218 E Wisconsin Ave., Appleton
Why is your donation so important?
No one has a longer bond or a more powerful, life-long impact on people with special needs than their brothers and sisters. So it is important that they have the information and the support needed to address their concerns and celebrate the joys. The Fox Valley Sibling Support Network provides programs for adults and children who have siblings with special needs or long-term illnesses. For examples of those programs, check out our website by clicking here.
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!