Thank you for visiting Hawaii Pet Magazine's fundraising page for Hawaiian Humane Society's 2011 PetWalk.
Please donate and support the Hawaii Pet Magazine PetWalk fundraiding team! It's easy to donate -- just click on the button below. All donations are welcome -- $5-$5000
Hawaii Pet Magazine
PETWALK 2011 FLOAT COMPETITION
Hawaii Pet Magazine is kicking it up a notch this year with a fur-tastic pet float competition at the Hawaiian Humane Society's PetWalk 2011!
Get creative! We are asking all pet lovers, schools, businesses, and artists to create a pet float for PetWalk on Sunday, October 2. Your float will be featured in a mini-parade and will be entered to win fabulous prizes.
We're looking for pimped out pet strollers, wagons, and an other mini-vehicles to celebrate this annual fundraising event. Please complete the registration form at https://www.tfaforms.com/218203.
1) Your float must carry at least one pet and be mobile/on wheels. Pimped out strollers & wagons are welcome!
2) Your float must fit on the pedestrian pathway at Magic Island/Ala Moana and adhere to Honolulu City and County regulations
3) You must take all safety precautions and not endanger other pets or walkers when you are pushing/pulling your float.
4) Your float must have a theme
5) Please donate and suppot Hawaii Pet Magazine's PetWalk team!
To register your float, please complete the float application at
Deadline to enter your float:
September 30, 2011