Heather Horner's Page
I am running in the NYC Half Marathon on March 18th 2012. Once again I've decided to turn my sweat and efforts into something really meaningful: raising awareness and money for autism research. Please consider sponsoring me.
I'm asking for your support and donations for the Organization for Autism Research, a national non-profit organization that funds research and resources for individuals diagnosed with autism and their families.
I've chosen to be part of the RUN FOR AUTISM team because:
* This year 1 in 110 children will be diagnosed with autism affecting more children than AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined
* A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes
* Autism is a lifelong challenge for the individual diagnosed and a life-changing challenge for their family
* There is no medical detection or cure for autism
* Every donation makes a difference and will help find solutions to the daily challenges those living with autism face each day
Thank you in advance for your support. With your help we can help find a cure for autism!
lots of love