Thank you for visiting our Personal Fundraising Page. Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to make a contribution to our fundraising efforts. Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to support this great cause and donate too!
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation gives research grants to the nation's leading scientific institutions. Through research, new therapies are developed that extend the lives of children and, we hope, will ultimately bring an end to this devastating diesease.
Brain Tumor Facts:
- Every day, nine more children are diagnosed with a brain tumor.
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer death in children
- 76% of children diagnosed with a brain tumor are younger than 15
- Four out of ten children with a brain tumor will die within five years of diagnosis
- Symptoms of brain tumors include headaches, nausea, vomiting, seizures, and disturbances in vision and hearing that can't be related to a disorder of the external sensory organs