Join my team of Virtual Walkers....
We're a team of NATT family and friends who'd love to be strolling along Centennial Lakes Park on a delightful spring day, but for whatever reason, can't make it to Minnesota on May 15th. No worries! Wherever you'll be on May 15th you can do your part in raising funds and awareness about blood clots and clotting disorders.
- Register and set up your own fundraising page as a part of the Virtual Walkers team.
- Send an e-mail with the link to your page to everyone you know, sharing your story and asking them to contribute.
- On May 15th at 9:30 a.m. (central), or anytime YOU wish...head out for a leisurely stroll to Stop The Clot in YOUR community!
- Be sure to tell everyone you meet why you're walking....to help spread the word about the signs, symptoms and risk factors for blood clots....to help reduce the startling statistics related to blood clots - such as the fact that approximately 100,000 Americans die each year from blood clots, and that blood clots are THE most preventable cause of hospital deaths.
As a member of the Virtual Walkers Team, you'll get:
- A SHOUT-OUT at our Stop The Clot Walk in MN on May 15
- Your fundraising page posted at the Stop The Clot Walk
- A Stop The Clot t-shirt if you raise $75 or more
Sound good? Do it today!
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure.
P.S. If you'd prefer not to be a virtual walker, but still want to show your support, your donation to this fundraising page would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!