Whether you want to run, walk, cheer from the sidelines or simply show your financial support, this run has something for everyone -- a half marathon, 1.7 mile run and a troll stroll for kids.
*All activities will be followed by a celebration in Central Park.
Simply click on the green JOIN NOW button toward the top right of this page to start your own fundraising page.
To search for an individual or team to sponsor, click on the blue VIEW ALL buttons below.
Race and Registration Information
The Race Against Time - Saturday, October 1st, Central Park, NYC
We will be part of a larger event, The Norwegian Festival, which consists of three races:
• Grete's Great Gallop-Half Marathon (13.1 miles) – 9:00am
• Norway Run (1.7 Mile Run) – 8:15am
• Troll Stroll (100 meter stroll) –10:30am
This event is for athletes of all levels and ages.
- All runners must register directly with the Road Runners Club (www.nyrr.org) in order to participate in the run.
- The Road Runners registration is COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND ADDITIONAL to the collection of donations on the FirstGiving site.
||Saturday, October 01, 2011
thewilners at rcn.com